Maintenance Crane System
Rubb has introduced an integral roof mounted crane system to enhance the EFASS.
This provides the client with the facility to maintain vehicles and aircraft without the need of additional plant within the hangar.
The crane is remote controlled and has various Safe Working Load capacities ranging from 1000kg to 2000kg depending on which Rubb aircraft hangar it is attached to.
It features a double girder system with articulated suspension motorised bridge and hoist, providing powered movement in all directions.
This accessory was added on request from military personnel who required a lifting facility of sufficient capability to dismantle and rebuild a Chinook helicopter within an EFASS hangar in theatre.
- Capability to move in two directions and cover as much floor area as possible
- 1000kg to 2000kg Safe Working Load (SWL)
- Capable of operation on unlevel ground
- Maximum lift height
- Remote control (no pendent to hit or obstruct sensitive areas).
- Powered movement in all directions
- Plug and play installation for multiple erection/strike capability
- Compact packing attributes suitable
for 20ft container packing requirement
- Light weight for air transportation
Keeping you up to date
Read all about Rubb Military's EFASS hangar projects from around the world and all local internal news
Rubb Military EFASS
The EFASS is designed to be rapidly deployed and erected anywhere in the world. Rubb provides robust, reliable and maintainable military hangars.