Expeditionary Forces Aircraft Shelter System
Rubb's EFASS range of military hangars, relocatable military buildings, temporary hangars, storage warehouses, aircraft shelters and sunshades is designed to be rapidly deployed and quickly erected anywhere in the world.
Rubb provides robust, reliable and field maintainable engineered fabric military buildings to support defence requirements in areas of difficult terrain and challenging environmental conditions. Rubb's military hangars, shelters, warehouses, sunshades and workshops are fully demountable for future erect, strike and store cycles.
The EFASS range of military buildings is available in three spans with various door options to accommodate fixed wing aircraft, rotary wing aircraft and land vehicle maintenance. All structures pack into 20ft ISO containers for transport. With a proven track record, clients include the UK, USA, UAE and Canadian forces. Rubb has the ideal solution and expertise to meet your military and defence application requirements.
Rubb news and events
- Complete EFASS range of military buildings packs into 20ft ISO shipping containers
- Components can be unpacked, constructed, dismantled and repacked by military personnel
- Structures can be quickly built without additional mechanical plant
- Fully demountable for future erect, strike and store cycles
- State-of-the-art hangar doors available including Heli-Door, Trident and Roller Shutter options
- Multiple spans: 11.1m (36ft), 20.4m (67ft), 25m (82ft)
- Innovative roof mounted crane provides optimal operational capability
- Withstands wind and snow loads to UK Defence Standards: VE41.6m per second (wind speed); 100kg per m² (snow load)
- Fabric is fire retardant and can be easily repaired
- Client support from Rubb technicians from quotation to installation and beyond
Friend. Follow. Share